Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hello, to the few people that look at my blog! As you all have realized, I'm pretty horrible about keeping up with my posts. But! Oh my gosh! Could it be? Sammy Jo is doing another post within 3 months? No wayyyy! So yeah. This post is going to be about Blue jeans. No actually, it'll be about Painting your toenails. No. I always post girly stuff. I'm not always such a girly girl. I four wheel! I dirt bike! I jetski! I fish and play soccer and occasionally spit on the ground! Anyways, I'll tell you about fourwheeling. It's so fun! My friend and I drive the fourwheeler around her relatives's woods and jump jumps and miss trees by inches! My friend had this awesome jump in her yard and I was really getting some air until her mom said it was too dangerous. Oh well. When I go through mud puddles and get the fourwheeler dirty, my daddy makes me clean it. But it's a small price to pay for the fun I get out of it. If you don't have a fourwheeler, you should get one. They're worth it. Same with a dirtbike. My dad got me my first dirt bike when I was two. Of course I didn't drive it until I was like 5 or 6. Now I have a 100 dirtbike and my dad has a 250. That means it's really loud and really big. Everyone in the nieghborhood can hear that thing when he starts it up!
When I was first learning how to drive my dirtbike, I drove straight into the trash heap in the marsh. Not pretty. I've skinned my knees and hurt myself and all that but it's all part of learning. If you don't get it the first time, don't give up. You'll get it. You know what they say; Practice makes perfect right?
I guess this post turned out to be all right. It kinda started off as a disaster.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment