Saturday, June 11, 2011

An EXTREMELY Easy Way of Making Lip Gloss

I found this amazing way of making your own lip gloss, and I thought I'd share it with you. (Plus my cousin requested it! :))
It's really easy, and the results are really cool.

What you need:
•Vaseline
•Lip Gloss Containers (I used a tupperware container)
•A microwave safe dish
•A microwave and spoon
•A colorant: Tiny shreds of lipstick or koolaid
•Sparkles and/or Glitter (optional)
•Flavoring: honey and/or vanilla, mint or almond extract

Making the Gloss:
1: With the vaseline being your base, add it to the microwavable container and if your using lipstick shreds, add those too. Then microwave it for 30 seconds to a minute.
2: Once the microwave is done, add flavor, glitter, and koolaid (if you didn't already use lipstick)
3: Mix vigorously
4: Refridgerate for one to two hours, then use for yourself, or give as a gift. :)

This recipe works great! I love it! If you do too, please comment!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment